You have no items in your shopping cart.
TI-Innovator™ Packs provide the components to extend the capabilities of the TI-Innovator™ Hub.
Required for the Path to STEM Projects activities, this pack contains resistors, capacitors, LEDs and other components for exploring electronics principles.
The TI-Innovator™ Breadboard Pack is ideal for use in exploring electronics principles
- The components in this pack connect to the TI-Innovator™ Hub breadboard connector
- Contains the needed components for the Path to STEM Projects activities
- Pack contains a breadboard and multiple components to explore such as LEDs, Resistors, Thermistor, Switches, Potentiometer, Segment Display, Small DC motor and more
- Forty – male to male breadboard jumper cables
- Ten – male to female breadboard jumper cables
- LEDs five (5)- green, ten (10)-red, two (2)-RGB
- Resistors ten (10)-each of 100 Ohm, 1K Ohm, 10K Ohm, 100K Ohm, 10M Ohm
- Assorted capacitors 1- each of 100 µF, 10 µF, 1 µF
- Seven segment display
- 940nm Infrared transmitter and receiver
- Analog temperature sensor
- Potentiometer with knob
- Small DC motor
- Light sensor
- SPDT slide switch
- Eight-Position DIP switch
- 8 100 Ohm resistor SIP package
- Two-Power MOSFET
- Four AA battery holder