You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arkon CMP227 - Bike or Motorcycle Handlebar Action or Digital Camera Mount
Arkon’s CMP227 video camera bike and motorcycle handlebar mount fits action and digital video cameras that use the standard 1/4”-20 threaded bolt tripod pattern, including the Sony PowerShot A2500 and NEX-3NL/B, Fujifilm X-T1, Samsung NX1100 Smart, Olympus OM-D E-M1, Panasonic LUMIX, and Nikon COOLPIX.
The CMP227 bike camera mount attaches to bicycle or motorcycle handlebars measuring up to 33mm in diameter. Installation is easy and only requires a Phillips screwdriver. Three handlebar spacer rings (of different widths) are also included with the mount. Choose the appropriate size for optimum mounting to your handlebar.
To install the camera on the bike mount, screw it onto the threaded camera bolt. The mount’s swivel ball adapter head rotates 360°, providing the ultimate flexibility in viewing the video camera from any angle. It’s a versatile bike handlebar camera mount that you can use to easily capture photos or video on your motorcycle or bicycle ride.
- 360° rotation with tilt and swivel
- For bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, and most apparatus having cylinder-shaped bars, posts, or frames
- Fits handlebars up to 33mm diameter
- Compatible with most straight, drop, trekking, touring, and standard handlebars
- Industry standard 1/4"-20 pattern mounting bolt fits most digital and action cameras