You have no items in your shopping cart.
For students and professionals in real estate, finance, accounting and business. The HP 17bII+ financial calculator is both powerful and easy-to-use. Quickly calculate loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent, TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, bonds and more. Features 28KB of user memory, over 250 functions, RPN and Algebraic data entry, clock, appointments, calendar, HP solve application, menus prompts and messages.
The Powerful Performer Business/Financial Features, Statistical/Mathematical Features, Time and Date Management, and Customizing Features.
Mode Selection Attractive one line x 10-character LCD display; select business functions at your fingertips; great mix of statistic, business and math functions; r.ead display results easily, even at an angle
Ideal for Real estate, finance, accounting, economics and business work.
Permitted for use on CFP Certification Exam
- Best used for Real Estate; Accounting; Banking; Finance; Business Studies
- Permission usage: Certified Financial Planner
- Built-in functions: Over 250
- Memory registers: 0
- Memory: 28 KB
- Color: Carbonite/Alloy metallic
- Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries
- Power off memory protection: Yes
- Display: 2 lines x 22 characters, 131 x 6 dot matrix + indicators; LCD with Adjustable contrast
- Display type: LCD
- Dimensions: (W X D X H) 3.19 x 0.63 x 5.71 in
- Weight: 3.89 oz
- Warranty: 1 year warranty (may vary be region)
- What's in the box: Calculator, batteries, user manual, premium pouch